PEAK Performance-2 Seminar
Breakthrough Professional Success Through Personal Transformation.
A learning experience designed to expand the knowledge, skills, and capabilities acquired at PEAK-1
Innovative organizations count on engaged employees who build on their personal strengths and transform their weaknesses to achieve breakthrough cultural change.
This highly interactive seminar provides crucial tools that unleash the power of attendees full potential in their professional and personal life. PEAK-2 graduates continue on the path to self-discovery and step out of their comfort zone to remove hidden roadblocks that are holding them back from true success.
Self-awareness is the crucial first step toward becoming more agile and resilient in the face of change, more satisfied with their job and able to collaborate with the team and work toward common goals.
PEAK-2 carefully designed modules will help attendees
- Uncover new levels of self-awareness and deepen understanding of self-limiting behaviors and stress patterns through Myers-Briggs In the Grip and StrengthsFinder diagnostics
- Improve cross-functional collaboration and trust through cutting-edge methodology
- Increase their agility in face of continuing role transitions and rapid technological changes
- Accelerate individual’s growth while rewarding employees with life-long benefits that extend into their personal life and well-being
“Peak Performance-2 has been of tremendous value for our young Directors to strengthen their leadership abilities, develop a greater awareness around their areas of opportunities and strengths, and to foster a positive organizational culture.”
What do participants learn?
The PEAK-2 seminar teaches key self-awareness techniques that are designed to anchor core personal strengths and break through barriers that inhibit top performance. Attendees will also learn how to:
- Gain organizational alignment through the use of the 4-D Decision-Making Model
- Remove barriers to agility and resiliency with powerful techniques such as conscious breathing, mindfulness practices and visualization exercises designed to create new neurological patterns
- Boost cognitive flexibility to quickly adopt new skills and behaviors to thrive in a rapidly-changing world
- Create a realistic roadmap for professional and personal growth
- Resolve current “real-world” obstacles to peak performance
- Duration: 2 days
- Location: PEAK-2 goes where you are!
- We can deliver the seminar onsite or offsite, anywhere in the world.
- Max Number of Attendees: Up to 25 participants
- Who should attend? Various levels of executives, managers and employees.
- May be drawn from in-tact teams/departments or among unrelated areas of the organization.
- Customization: This program can be customized to the industry, mission and behavioral values of an organization.
Drive high performance and engagement behaviors
The Effects on an Organization
David Alban, COO – Ring Power
Experienced, Real-world Facilitators
Our program leaders and facilitators have extensive business leadership experience as well as decades of mindfulness-based leadership development training. They have worked for and with Fortune 500 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, as well as family-owned enterprises. Meet our facilitators here!