High Impact Leadership Seminar-2
Leading With The Heart.
Continue Your Leadership Journey
Move to the Next Level
The world is changing, how we work is changing, and so must our leadership. HILS-2 provides the platform, road map and tools for participants to bring their whole selves to their leadership practice. HILS-2 is a 5 day experiential program that takes participants on a transformative journey.
What does bringing your whole-self mean? It is connecting to heart, to what you deeply care about, and embodying it in the day-to-day. Participants are provided tools to drive personal change and growth to drive innovation, engagement, and results. They emerge with an action plan to improve their wellbeing, eliminate destructive patterns, and show up as the best version of themselves.
“Next generation leaders must be able to handle any curve ball thrown their way. Leading through this new business environment requires the capability to sense and respond to changes in the business environment with actions that are focused, fast and flexible. The best way to put it: next generation leaders have to be agile.”
- Become a more courageous leader
- Identify peak potential and limiting beliefs
- Release inner roadblocks and beliefs that limit or sabotage effective leadership behaviors
- Clear out old patterns and make conscious choices
- Be acutely aware of how stress and unreleased negative emotions are impacting your thought patterns, health, energy and leadership effectiveness
- Learn to use ‘your power within’ and your platform to produce extraordinary results.
- Incorporate a powerful framework through practice, not just understanding.
- Pre-requisite: HILS-1
- Class Size: Limited to 14 participants.
- CEOs, senior executives, middle and upper management.
- Length: 5 days, Monday through Friday.
- (Includes some evening work.)
- Tazewell, TN – Well Being Retreat Center
- Jekyll Island, GA – Jekyll Island Club Resort
- Tuition: $8,250.
- Discounts available for corporate commitments of ten or more attendees per year.
- Tuition does not include lodging and meals.
Real People. Real Impact.
Shushan Aleaqui – Former Director at Sprint, attests to the transformative leadership journey. Her experiences through HILS lead her to reexamine the driving factors behind her professional behavior.
(insert attendease schedule here)
Experienced, Real-world Facilitators
Our program leaders and facilitators have extensive business leadership experience as well as decades of mindfulness-based leadership development training. They have worked for and with Fortune 500 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, as well as family-owned enterprises. Meet our facilitators here!
What Our Participants Are Saying
“I have run so hard and fast for so many years. When I went to HILS-2 I was able to stop and decompress. I got a lot more tools.“
Vice President, Fortune 50 Finance
“As leader I am now more sympathetic with other people. Now I understand why others act the way they do or why performance isn’t up to par. I am more compassionate.”
Vice President, Non-profit Organization
“This is the most important workshop I have done; I connected with a different dimension of my own life and others too.”
Director, MetLife Chile
HILS-2 is the second step in a 3-part leadership journey.