Lead PEAK Performance from within your organization.
Keep the PEAK Performance Process Close to Home
Train your people to deliver this highly impactful workshop for your organization.
The PEAK Performance Train-the-Trainer program is an intensive and experiential training process designed to prepare future facilitators of the PEAK workshop to transform the lives of those within their own organization.
The train-the-trainer process begins with intensive study of emotional intelligence, human behavior and the neuroscience of change. Through a series of in-depth train-backs, homework to ensure depth of knowledge, and shadowing and co-facilitating live PEAK workshops, future facilitators are prepared to deal with any situation(s) that may arise while facilitating PEAK.
Ongoing and Customized PEAK Training for Your Organization
The train-the-trainer mentorship ensures the linkage between personal transformation and personal effectiveness in your workplace over time. Facilitators are taught techniques on how to adapt and customize PEAK for specific organizations linking personal transformation to corporate goals.
PEAK is a powerful culture change program that enables change from the inside-out.
- Inspire and influence others across organizational boundaries
- Understand the underlying dynamics of your behaviors
- Deeply explore the internal and external reality of your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Identify thoughts and behavior patterns that enhance and/or block maximum performance and peak experience as a leader
- Achieve a deeper level of self-awareness and develop strategies for behavioral change
- Acquire tools to process and re-frame life experiences that contribute to derailments
Participants of PEAK return with higher levels of teamwork and cooperation
- Duration: 2.5 days
- Location: PEAK goes where you are!
- We can deliver the seminar onsite or offsite, anywhere in the world.
- Max Number of Attendees: Up to 25 participants
- Who should attend? Various levels of executives, managers and employees.
- May be drawn from in-tact teams/departments or among unrelated areas of the organization.
- Customization: This workshop can be customized to the industry, mission and behavioral values of an organization.
Drive high performance and engagement behaviors
Experienced, Real-world Facilitators
Each TTT program is led by facilitators who have real-world, successful line management experience in the business world prior to joining Stop At Nothing. They have extensive consulting and facilitation experience working with Fortune 500 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, as well as family-owned enterprises.